Other Visa Applications

Apart from various types of applications for Permanent Residence, Can-Achieve also helps to apply for temporary resident visa, study visa, work visa, super visa, extension of study permit and visitor visas, renewal of permanent resident card, and citizenship application.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email: immigration@canachieve.com or by phone at 604-689-0717.